JUNIOR JAVA DEVELOPER
You will be involved in important international projects within multicultural development teams. You will bring your skills by providing added value to the design and development phases of complex applications in sectors such as aerospace and defense, non-governmental organizations, gaming & gambling and electronic payment systems. You will be part of highly innovative projects developed with cutting-edge technologies.
- At least 1 years of experience in developing web applications in structured environments.
- knowledge of the most commonly used design patterns.
- Knowledge of English, written and spoken at least level B1.
- Degree in STEM disciplines or comparable practical experience.
- Strong communication skills, problem solving and ability to work in a team.
- One or more projects developed as a full stack developer
- Exposure in developing applications with microservices architectures