EMBEDDED SW ENGINEER
WHAT YOU WILL DO
You will be involved in important international projects within multicultural development teams. You will increase your skills by participating in the development and testing phases of complex applications in sectors such as aerospace and defense, automotive and railways. You will be part of highly innovative projects developed with cutting-edge technologies.
WHAT SHOULD YOU BRING ON THE TABLE?
- Experience in developing software for microcontrollers / microprocessors in structured contexts.
- Operational knowledge of at least 3 of the following technologies: c / c ++, Free RTOS, MATLAB, Simulink, vxWorks, GreenHills, RTLinux, QT, OpenGL.
- Knowledge of English, written and spoken at least level B1.
- Degree in STEM disciplines or equivalent.
- Strong communication skills, problem solving and ability to work in a team.
WHAT MAKES YOU STAND OUT FROM THE CROWD?
- Experience in development in vxWorks environment.
- Knowledge of DO178B, ECSS, MIL-STD regulatory standards.