You will be involved in national and international projects by participating in the design and development of software components for the analysis of large data sets, combining emerging technologies and established approaches to develop solutions dedicated to different market sectors.
- Degree / PhD in Computer Engineering or equivalent disciplines.
- Concrete knowledge in one or more of the following areas: software development, artificial intelligence, operations research, resource allocation mechanisms, quantitative modeling, machine learning, computer vision, risk models and probabilistic methods.
- Skills in developing applications using programming languages such as: C ++, C, Python, Java.
- Previous experience in software development in structured contexts.
- Ability to draft proposals in research projects.