You will be involved in important international projects within multicultural development teams. You will increase your skills by participating in the development and testing phases of complex applications in sectors such as aerospace and defense, automotive and railways. You will be part of highly innovative projects developed with cutting-edge technologies.
- Operational knowledge of at least 1 of the following domain/disciplines: Thermic, CFD, FEM, Avionics, Space Propulsion, Ablative Materials, GNC, Control Systems
- Knowledge of English, written and spoken at least level B2.
- Degree in Aerospace Engineering achieved on time and with excellent marks
- Strong communication skills, problem solving and ability to work in a team.
- Availability for national and international travels, even of long duration.
- Previous experience in the space sector
- Knowledge of ECSS regulatory standards
- Phd and post-doc activities at national/international level on projects in the Space sector.